Rick McCutcheon is a much sought after speaker, consultant and writer on the subject of Managing Customer, Prospect and Partner Relationships. Rick has been involved with the CRM Industry since 1990 as a Company Founder, Senior Executive, Reseller, Board Member, Educator, Consultant and Professional Speaker.
He draws on his 18 years of real world experience working on CRM Projects with clients ranging from the SMB Marketplace to Major International Corporations. His stories are “real-world.” His style is “uniquely appealing” and “tremendously credible”.
- Leads a Sales Productivity and CRM Consultancy Practice based on his Full Contact Selling (FCS) Methodology. FCS is the only program that fully integrates the three key areas of sales productivity: 1) proven business processes; 2) development of people skills and 3) the best practice use of CRM and Social Networking Technologies.
- Facilitates Sales and CRM Best Practices workshops and webinars for leading Corporations and Associations including Microsoft Corporation, the Dynamics CRM User Group, University of Toronto Rotman Centre for CRM Excellence.
- Chairman of the Canadian Chapter of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Group.
- Keynote Speaker and Thought Leader on the subject of Sales Productivity and CRM. Represented by several leading Professional Speaking Agencies.
- Contributed to the book - Sales Gurus Speak Out - with the chapter titled "Power Up Your Sales with Technology"