Your annual physical examination can be a source of reassurance that you're as healthy as you feel - or it can feel like an alarm system to catch health problems before they become serious. In much the same way, an annual check up of your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution can provide critical feedback that you company's financial system is working effectively and efficiently, and that your users get the benefits they expect and maximize their use of the system as it was intended.
Join us to look at several critical but simple steps you can take to manage the health of your Dynamics GP solution including:
- Handling user feedback on system probems and month end procedures
- Key diagnostic tests for AP/AR, Inventory, and Accrued Purchases
- How to use Smartlists for checking account types, account activity, and unreconciled checks
- How to check the health of your payables and purchase order procedures
- Verifying your receivables status and sales order processing