Decisions Spring 2012 - On-Demand Now!
The first half of 2012 has generated exciting opportunities and challenges for the Microsoft Dynamics community - issues that will define success in enterprise software planning for years to come. From new product releases to the evolution of the Dynamics cloud opportunities to new industry trends, the second half of 2012 proves to be a moment of great importance, for customers and partners alike.
Join us for our most targeted and in-depth FREE virtual conference to date and get the latest information on the future of Dynamics products, technology, and strategy.
Looking Over the Horizon - Opportunities and Risks
Each day of Decisions Spring 2012, our next FREE virtual conference, will be dedicated to a different Microsoft Dynamics product line – AX, GP, NAV, and CRM. The presentation schedule will dive deeper into topics you care about and exhibitors will have more of the tools and services that interest you and your Dynamics solution.
Who Should Attend Decisions Spring 2012?
Decisions Spring 2012 is a virtual event for...
- Business decision makers seeking expert advice on implementation strategy
- IT managers looking for technical insight and advice
- Power users who want to learn more from the experts and share their knowledge
- New users making the switch or contemplating the switch to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Dynamics professionals who want to learn, network, and investigate ISV solutions
- Anyone in the Microsoft Dynamics community looking for an exciting new platform to network and learn!
Download 'The Stakeout'!
How can a man attend a conference and never leave his office? What is he hiding? From whom? Download Mark Polino's latest Dynamics story!